Definition: computer cleaning is a specialist service that involves keeping the computer equipment free from dirt, dust, and germs. Meaning, a professional cleaning company uses dust vacuum cleaners, wipes, and antimicrobial solutions to remediate the physical state of a computer equipment.
- Cleaning protects your office employees from bacteria, germs, and disease.
- Improves the lifespan of our computer equipment.
- Improves the productivity of your computer-based services.
- Cleanliness in the workplace attracts the employees to love their office environment and shiny computers.
- The employees tend to spend more time on their computers when they are clean.
- It gives them the sense of ownership which in the result improve productivity.
- Computer cleaning has helped many businesses to reduce their employees call in sick by a large proportion.
- Best practices for cleaning a computer ensure quality results and safe service.
- It is vital to adhere to the approved cleaning standards and procedures.
- This helps to achieve great cleaning results and gain customer’s trust and greater satisfaction.
- We practice and recommend that computer machines should always be cleaned with eco-friendly products, anti-static tools, and with professional training.
Benefits of our Specialist Services
✓ Great customer service and follow-up care.
✓ Computer manufacturers’ recommended cleaning procedures and standards.
✓ Company insurance & cleaners background security check.
✓ 24/7/365 cleaning operations and response on short notice.
✓ Clear communication and detailed documentation.
✓ Application of green cleaning products where possible.
✓ Nationwide cleaning operations for your convenience.
✓ State of the art cleaning equipment & employees health and safety training.
✓ Competitive prices and guaranteed service.
For further information, advice, and free quote contact computer cleaning.
Further Information & Tips on Computer Cleaning
Research-based evidence concludes that computer devices cause the spread infections in the healthcare environment, schools, colleges, universities, offices, and in communal environments if not properly cleaned. ... Read More
A good cleaning schedule makes it a lot easier to cope with daily, weekly, monthly or one-off cleaning tasks. This guide to cleaning will tell you how often and when you should you clean your computer. ... Read More
A computer cleaning checklist is a nice way to manage the little messes that add up over time. You can then delegate and check off completed tasks. ... Read More
Tips on how to clean your computer with minimum budget and fewer efforts. ... Read More
These photos and videos were taken while cleaning some dirty computers. These are some examples. ... Watch pictures and videos