You now know that special cleaning is more thorough than daily cleaning. Let us now see in what order should one work for special cleaning of a room.
1. Start in the same way as in a daily clean – that is, first open all the windows for fresh air.
2. Remove all unwanted articles like trays, teacups, bottles etc. Empty the ashtray and dustbins.
3. Remove all dirty linen.
4. Remove stains from walls, doors, windows and furniture.
5. Check and clean thoroughly, all the drawers, furniture, fittings, wall hangings or pictures, lights, etc.
6. Wipe, dust or polish table lamps, accessories, telephone, if needed.
7. Vacuum clean the carpets and other upholstery. If the vacuum cleaner is not available, use a brush.
8. Sweep, dust and mop the surfaces.
9. Replace linen with clean linen
10. Survey the room for any discrepancy and adjust windows as desired.
In the case of kitchen
1. You can empty out the shelves.
2. Clean the jars and bins.
3. Change the newspapers.
4. Rearrange the cupboards.
5. Clean the sunmica on the cupboard door panels with a wet cloth.
6. Clean the tiles.
Can you add some more activities to the above list?
- Computer Cleaning
- Keyboard Cleaning
- Monitor Screen Cleaning
- Office Telephone Cleaning
- PC Spring Cleaning
- Computer & Keyboard Deep Cleaning