Spring cleaning is done after long intervals, the frequency is as less as once a year. Thus, it may also be called annual cleaning. It is the most thorough cleaning of a room. Let us now see how a spring cleaning should be done.
1. Ventilate the room.
2. Take off all linen, including curtains and remove them from the room.
3. Remove all the movable articles including lamp shades, pictures, wall hangings etc., wipe and clean everything.
4. If necessary, remove all furniture and furnishings from the room. At least remove soft furnishings like carpets. Clean the cobwebs.
5. Sweep the floors.
6. If any maintenance work is required, this is the right time to do it.
7. Polish the furniture, decorative articles and floors.
8. Clean carpets thoroughly in the sun or send for dry cleaning. Re-lay it.
9. Replace everything at the predetermined place, including all furniture and fixtures.
10. If desired, rearrange the heavy furniture to give a new look.
11. Dust and mop.
12. Adjust windows, survey the room to satisfaction.
In the case of kitchen
1. Empty out the kitchen.
2. Spread the pulses, spices, etc out in the sun.
3. Clean the cobwebs.
4. Clean exhaust fan and light switches.
5. Clean tiles with detergent.
6. Spray insecticides in corners.
7. Wash kitchen counters with a hot soapy solution and if needed, polish them.
8. Wipe stains on cupboard doors.
9. Tighten any loose screws.
10. Replace newspaper lining in cupboards.
11. Label and arrange all the boxes back in place.
12. Wash the floor.
- Computer Cleaning
- Keyboard Cleaning
- Monitor Screen Cleaning
- Office Telephone Cleaning
- PC Spring Cleaning
- Computer & Keyboard Deep Cleaning